1. The calibration service is carried out by Cal Lab Limited (hereafter called “CAL LAB”) at the discretion of the Technical Manager, who reserves the right to decline any application.
2. Confidential information about the applicant will not be disclosed to any third party without the consent of the applicant, except where the law requires to do so, however, the applicant has to agree external audit assessor to examine all records which are relevant to the scope of accreditation in order to maintain our quality accreditation status.
3. A calibration certificate will be furnished to the applicant after calibration of the equipment. Where the equipment cannot be calibrated for whatever reason, a certificate may not be issued.
4. If adjustment during calibration is required, the calibration charge may be increased, the applicant should be confirmed additional charge unless the service will be suspended.
5. No. of calibration point(s) is referred to relative calibration standard/method, if any amendment of calibration point should be made, prior agreement should be made before conducting the calibration. If the standard/method cannot allow to modify the calibration point, applicant should be followed otherwise the calibration certificate may not be issued.
6. CAL LAB including its employees, contractors and agents shall not be liable for any loss, destruction or damage (including without limitation consequential loss, destruction or damage) however arising from or in respect of the use or non-issue of any certificate and/or report referred to in condition 3, if this Application for Calibration Service (the “Equipment”) in any period while the Equipment is in the Applicant’s, contractors’ custody, possession or control, (including any period of loading, unloading, carriage and transportation),on any route to, from or at any laboratory, premises or property used for or in connection with the calibration of the Equipment or the provision of any Calibration Service, The Applicant is advised (and acknowledges that advice) to take out adequate insurance (including but not limited to goods-in-transit insurance) to cover the risks of any loss, destruction or damage excluded by this condition.
7. Applicant is responsible for data/setting back up before the equipment it sent for calibration. CAL LAB is not liable to any consequential damages caused by data/setting loss during calibration process.
8. CAL LAB shall not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from the use of the equipment.
9. CAL LAB shall not be liable for the damage of the equipment due to fire, theft, water, damage or any circumstances which are beyond CAL LAB.
10. CAL LAB reserves the right to anytime to amend terms and conditions without any inform or notice to the applicant.